Why Study at ACMin?
Our Christian Philosophy of Education
ACMin’s Christian Philosophy of Education is the driving force behind all that we do. Our courses are designed to transform our students’ identity in Christ so that how they think, live, and lead others is grounded in the Lord for His glory and His kingdom.
The ACMin Goal of kingdom-focused teaching is to develop students who will live and minister out of their identity in Christ as evidenced by transformed values, actions and capabilities including:
- An effectual understanding of who God is;
- a redeemed mindset, life focus, and Christian worldview;
- an abiding personal relationship with Jesus through the indwelling of His Holy Spirit;
- joyful, obedient surrender to the will of the Heavenly Father and His Word;
- an understanding and effective use of their power and authority as believers; and
- the ability to lead and disciple others into Christ-likeness within community.
There are so many ways that ACMin coursework can enhance your personal educational journey. At ACMin you can:
-experience rigorous coursework in a Christian setting;
-learn in an engaging academic environment under the direction of highly qualified faculty;
-earn General Education credits (science, languages, mathematics, English, music) in a place that honors your Christian worldview;
-more fully establish your identity in Christ before you pave your career path; and
-learn who God created you to be so that you can become all that He desires for you (Ephesians 2:10).
Whether you earn an Associate’s Degree and then transfer into a specialized career field, or prepare for global leadership, education, or vocational ministry, at ACMin we will help establish your lifelong success at home, at work, and wherever God places you!
ACMin is an interdenominational Christian college seeking to equip faithful men and women for ministry and Christian leadership by:
- teaching spiritual truths;
- imparting biblical knowledge;
- providing practical ministry opportunities through mentored apprenticeships;
- ensuring a Christ-centered approach that seeks to build character within a community of believers; and
- tailoring coursework to support each student’s calling.
ACMin programs are designed with students’ relationships at the core—relationships with God, with the school community, and within the context of Christian service opportunities.
For more information about short-term seminars, mobile courses, Prayer Leadership Certificate programs and more, visit the Lifelong Ministry Program page.
The Christian Leadership Institute consists of five modules:
(706) 769-1479 fax
PO Box 7953
Athens, GA 30604