Community Job Board
Looking for a Job in Ministry?
Getting equipped at ACMin is a great way to ensure that you are well prepared for effective ministry out in the business world, in a church, or on the mission field.
Refine Your Resume
Having a well-written resume is an important first step to drawing attention to your job skills. Consider the following links for helpful tips, and ask a faculty member to give you feedback on your resume!
6 Tips for Writing an Effective Resume
Writing an Effective Resume
Would you like to post a job opening?
Send your information to email@example.com and we’ll post your job opening for free!
The Church at College Station in Athens, GA is seeking a worship leader for weekend services. We are an Assemblies of God congregation using contemporary worship music. The ideal worship leader will be able to lead from guitar or keyboard. This position offers considerable opportunity for creative expression and worship leadership growth. There is a modest stipend available.
For further information about the church visit or Facebook page or website at www.churchatcs.com
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 706-765-7149
Woodside Bible Church is a non-denominational multi-site church located in Detroit, MI and the surrounding suburbs. The Royal Oak campus of Woodside Bible is led by Pastor Jon Morales who has been the Campus Pastor for over three and a half years. The church currently has three identical services offered at 9:00a, 10:30a, and 12:00p that all have a modern worship style. Attendance currently runs around 900 each Sunday for their main worship services.
The church is seeking the right candidate to take over as the new Worship Pastor to oversee their worship ministry at the Royal Oak campus. The right candidate will have a deep personal life in Christ and the character and capacity that align with Woodside’s overall mission and vision. Below are the requirements and responsibilities Froot Group has identified for this role:
KEY ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Collaborates with leadership in weekly service planning and review, including song selection, transitions, and creative elements.
- Leads three identical services each Sunday (more as needed to accommodate campus growth).
- Recruit and equip potential worship and tech team members.
- Owns the aesthetics of the worship center (auditorium), including stage designs.
- Oversees scheduling of volunteers and service programming via Planning Center Online.
- Works closely with the Woodside Creative Arts team in cooperative projects.
- Participates in leading worship occasionally at Woodside events outside of Sunday morning service (e.g., all-staff meetings, retreats, conferences, etc.).
- Creates systems and processes that enable effective planning of worship sets and services that better align all campus environments.
- Cultivates resources and growth opportunities for creative arts team members.
- Counsels team members one-on-one to help them develop a deeper
- understanding of the Bible.
- Foster a passion for following and worshipping Christ corporately and in their personal lives.
- Develop and influence the worship culture on campus.
- Helps to create and develop a culture of discipleship, organically and organizationally among the staff and within the church.
- Trains members and attendees in discipleship to help them grow in character, conviction, and competency.
- Assists in leading groups and leading and developing the leaders of groups.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Sincere relationship with Jesus as evidenced by a Christ-following lifestyle.
- Leadership and administration gifting.
- Skilled musician (guitar or keys) and vocalist with high level of musical competency.
- General knowledge of audio, lighting, video, and other production systems.
- Intermediate knowledge of music theory.
- Must be able to teach the Bible effectively in group settings and to individuals.
- Must have high-level relational skills and be able to build consensus among team members (staff and non-staff) within creative arts as well as other segments of the church.
- Demonstrates the ability to perform high quality, detailed work with minimum supervision within assigned deadlines.
- Must be a flexible and teachable team player.
- Able to plan ahead and work in a dynamic timeline.
- Able to recruit and develop high capacity volunteers in ministry.
- Preferred candidates should have a bachelor’s degree
- Preferred candidates should have 5-10 years of worship-leading experience in mid-sized churches
- Ensures that all actions performed within the context of this job position accomplish and
- further the mission, vision and values of Woodside Bible Church (Belong, Grow, Reach).
- Adheres to the Statement of Faith as established and approved by Woodside Bible Church.
Cornerstone Church is a United Methodist church located in Liberty Township, OH right outside of metro Cincinnati. Cornerstone is led by Lead Pastor Aaron Brown, who just recently came on staff. The church currently has two services offered at 9:15A, and 10:40A. The two services are identical that offer contemporary worship. Attendance currently runs around 300 each Sunday for their main worship services.
The church is seeking the right candidate to take over as the new Worship Director to oversee their worship ministry. The right candidate will have a deep personal life in Christ and the character and capacity that align with the church’s overall mission and vision. Below are the qualifications and responsibilities Froot Group and the church have identified for this role:
- Demonstrable, continued growth in personal relationship with Jesus.
- Work with the Lead Pastor and Worship Design Team to develop powerful, transformative and creative worship experiences.
- Identify, train, and support media volunteer teams: sound, lights, video, ProPresenter, stage design, etc.
- Grow, develop and support all of the worship volunteer teams through recruiting and training both inside and outside the church, including student worship leaders.
- Be the spiritual leader of the Worship Team by making sure every interaction is an opportunity for discipleship.
- Provide oversight and accountability to the worship budget.
- Oversee the worship presence on the website via a web team – video editing and posting, social media, etc.
- Work with the Lead Pastor and church staff to develop special worship experiences and use of the Worship Center space and equipment outside of the regular Sunday experiences.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Professes Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior.
- Commitment to personal spiritual growth and healthy lifestyle.
- Considers this position a ministry, not just a job.
- Models standards and expectations of staff members within Cornerstone Church including worship attendance at Cornerstone Church, Small Group participation, lifestyle of tithing and generosity, and faithfully serving out of your call and giftedness.
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred, not required
- 1 – 2 years minimum of worship leading experience in a comparable worship style setting is preferred.
For more information, view the full church profile at frootgroup.com/
Paid Experience Internship
Heartland Church in Sun Prairie, WI is a thriving church that is currently is growing to accommodate more people to know Jesus! With this growth we are in need of a few extra hands, and have recently launched a new paid internship program that will allow our interns to receive hands-on experience in various areas of ministry, while growing spiritually, personally, and professionally.
We offer internship opportunities in worship, student ministries, and tech. Please contact Brent Decker for more information: Brent@heartlandsunprairie.com or 608-381-2114.
Next Step Ministries Worship and Programming Internship
Lead 50 nights of worship. Live in 1 of 17 locations. Partner in community efforts.
I am so excited to share with you that Next Step Ministries worship and programming internship applications are officially open.
What is a Next Step Worship and Programming Internship?
A Next Step Programming internship gives you the opportunity to be submerged in a new culture, while developing an understanding of what it means to cultivate a lifestyle of worship beyond the stage. You will gain hands on experience by leading more than 50 nights of programming for hundreds of students and community members over the course of nine weeks of mission trips. Simply put – a Next Step internship will change your life. You will work alongside 8-12 other college students to facilitate week-long mission trips for high school students all across the country.
Positions: Worship Leader, Worship Team Member, Emcee, Media Tech
(706) 769-1479 fax
PO Box 7953
Athens, GA 30604