Community Job Board
Looking for a Job in Ministry?
Getting equipped at ACMin is a great way to ensure that you are well prepared for effective ministry out in the business world, in a church, or on the mission field.
Refine Your Resume
Having a well-written resume is an important first step to drawing attention to your job skills. Consider the following links for helpful tips, and ask a faculty member to give you feedback on your resume!
6 Tips for Writing an Effective Resume
Writing an Effective Resume
Would you like to post a job opening?
Send your information to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll post your job opening for free!
Facilities Manager Job Part-Time at Living Hope Church, Athens
• Maintains a consistent and growing relationship with the Lord Jesus Christ.
• Gives priority time and attention to his family, such that he does not neglect his family in doing ministry.
• Demonstrates servant and loving leadership to the body at Living Hope Church.
• Ability to only work the required 20 hours and not do more. Can say, “no.”
• Oversees all the facilities of the church for upkeep and repair.
• Communicates weekly via email to the staff and others making requests as to the progress and timetable of anticipated completion on all requests. This is vital for everyone to know where their request is on the list and not have to ask repeatedly about it.
• Delegates as many tasks as possible within established Living Hope service groups
• Maintains ongoing external contracts (cleaning, lawn, facility supplies, HVAC, etc.)
• Oversees the facilities and maintenance budget of the church.
• Brings to the Elders any concerns or areas where counsel is needed.
• Attends staff meetings (Tues. 10:30 AM) as able.
Jeff Renn, Executive Pastor
email@example.com / 706-208-1003
April 28, 2020
Next Step Ministries Worship and Programming Internship
Lead 50 nights of worship. Live in 1 of 17 locations. Partner in community efforts.
I am so excited to share with you that Next Step Ministries worship and programming internship applications are officially open.
What is a Next Step Worship and Programming Internship?
A Next Step Programming internship gives you the opportunity to be submerged in a new culture, while developing an understanding of what it means to cultivate a lifestyle of worship beyond the stage. You will gain hands on experience by leading more than 50 nights of programming for hundreds of students and community members over the course of nine weeks of mission trips. Simply put – a Next Step internship will change your life. You will work alongside 8-12 other college students to facilitate week-long mission trips for high school students all across the country.
Positions: Worship Leader, Worship Team Member, Emcee, Media Tech
Paid Experience Internship
Heartland Church in Sun Prairie, WI is a thriving church that is currently is growing to accommodate more people to know Jesus! With this growth we are in need of a few extra hands, and have recently launched a new paid internship program that will allow our interns to receive hands-on experience in various areas of ministry, while growing spiritually, personally, and professionally.
We offer internship opportunities in worship, student ministries, and tech. Please contact Brent Decker for more information: Brent@heartlandsunprairie.com or 608-381-2114.
(706) 769-1479 fax
PO Box 7953
Athens, GA 30604