Christian Leadership Institute
About the Program
Beyond a basic Bible study, this 18-month program will prepare and restore you to teach, reach, lead, and minister to others out of your identity in Christ through relational, hands-on training for life and leadership on the home front, in the church, in the marketplace, and across the globe.
The Christian Leadership Institute (CLI) consists of five modules:
Module 1: The Believer’s Identity in Christ
Goal: Participants will articulate the fullness of their personal identity in Christ.
Essential Question(s): Who is God? Who am I in Christ?
Module 2: Personal Spiritual formation
Goal: Participants will demonstrate the routine practices essential to living life in Christ.
Essential Question(s): How do I walk the walk of tangible, abiding faith?
Module 3: Freedom Fighters
Goal: Participants will demonstrate the ability to co-labor with God in making all things new in Christ.
Essential Question(s): How do I co-labor with the Lord to redeem the broken places in myself and in others? How do I fill the empty places with Christ alone? How do I thrive abundantly in Christ and help others do the same?
Module 4: Kingdom Leaders
Goal: Participants will effectively fulfill their role as Kingdom ambassadors in their every-day lives.
Essential Questions: How do I effectively release Kingdom into my God-given circle of influence? How do I fulfill my role as a Kingdom ambassador in my family, my workplace and my community?
Module 5: Truth Talkers
Goal: Participants will demonstrate the ability to lovingly confront contemporary culture with an accurate biblical worldview.
Essential Questions: How do I confront darkness with light and lovingkindness? How do I effectively communicate black and white Truth with compassion and grace?
After successfully completing the Institute, you will:
- have deepened your personal walk of faith;
- be well equipped to lead and serve out of the fullness of your identity in Christ;
- confidently promote Christ and His Kingdom in your personal sphere of influence; and
- lead effectively in various lay ministry roles and in the marketplace.
- You will meet in person one full Saturday at the beginning of each of the five modules, and one final Saturday for graduation ceremony.
- Virtual class meetings will take place the 1st and 3rd Thursdays of each month from 6:30 to 8:30 PM.
- Small groups will meet virtually for 1 hour the 2nd week of each month.
- There will be monthly course readings.
- Projects, reflections, and journal entries are due the last day of each month.
- New cohorts begin every January and July. Each CLI cohort is limited to a maximum of 20 participants.
Program Dates for July 2021 CLI: July 2021- December 2022
Registration deadline: July 1, 2021
Cost: $1800 (Payment plans and ministry partner discounts available).
Dates for in-person classes 7/17,21, 11/13/21, 3/19/22,7/2/22, 9/10/22,12/13/22
Register here for July 2021
Questions: Contact Paula Riobo, email@example.com
(706) 769-1479 fax
PO Box 7953
Athens, GA 30604