Why Study at ACMin?
Our Christian Philosophy of Education
ACMin’s Christian Philosophy of Education is the driving force behind all that we do. Our courses are designed to transform our students’ identity in Christ so that how they think, work, pray and minister to others is grounded in the Lord for His glory and His kingdom.
The ACMin Goal of kingdom-focused teaching is to develop students who will live and minister out of their identity in Christ as evidenced by transformed values, actions and capabilities including:
- An effectual understanding of who God is;
- a redeemed mindset, life focus, and Christian worldview;
- an abiding personal relationship with Jesus through the indwelling of His Holy Spirit;
- joyful, obedient surrender to the will of the Heavenly Father and His Word;
- an understanding and effective use of their power and authority as believers; and
- the ability to disciple others into Christ-likeness within community.
ACMin is an interdenominational Christian college seeking to equip faithful men and women for ministry and Christian leadership by:
- teaching spiritual truths;
- imparting biblical knowledge;
- providing practical ministry opportunities through mentored apprenticeships;
- ensuring a Christ-centered approach that seeks to build character within a community of believers; and
- tailoring coursework to support each student’s calling.
ACMin programs are designed with students’ relationships at the core—relationships with God, with the school community, and within the context of Christian service opportunities.
For more information about short-term seminars, mobile courses, Prayer Leadership Certificate programs and more, visit the Lifelong Ministry Program page.
(706) 769-1479 fax
PO Box 7953
Athens, GA 30604